- Contact or Visit Us
- Our Church
- Our People, Our Actions
- FP Events
- About UUism
- Religious Ed
Love is the spirit of this church
and service its gift.
This is our great covenant:
To dwell together in peace,
to speak the truth in love,
and to help one another.
Welcome to the First Parish Community
Our Worship Services begin at 10:30 a.m. in our historic Sanctuary. Services are followed by a Social Hour in the Upper Parish Hall. All are welcome!
SPECIAL MEETING NOTICE: First Parish Special Meeting, Sunday, December 4, 11:45am. Details here
COME TO the Holly Day Faire at First Parish: Friday, Dec. 9 6:00-8:00 and Saturday, Dec. 10 10:00-2:00. Details here
JOIN UP to Speak Up and Take Action on Climate Justice with people of faith, led by Unitarian Universalists: Commit2Respond
Preview our new website! - a work in progress, as we all are...
First Parish News and Events
- Saturday, 3 December 2016 - 7:30pm Off the Common Coffee House
- Sunday, 4 December 2016 - 10:30am Advent Service with Rev. Paul Sprecher: "Paying Attention"
- Sunday, 4 December 2016 - 11:45am SPECIAL CONGREGATIONAL MEETING
- Tuesday, 6 December 2016 - 7:30pm Facilities Committee Meeting
- Thursday, 8 December 2016 - 7:00pm Growth Committee Meeting
- Sunday, 11 December 2016 - 10:30am Worship with Rev. Paul Sprecher: "Real Presents"
- Monday, 12 December 2016 - 1:00pm Green Sanctuary Committee Meeting
- Tuesday, 13 December 2016 - 7:00pm Religious Education Meeting
- Thursday, 15 December 2016 - 7:30pm Worship Committee Meeting