- Contact or Visit Us
- Our Church
- Our People, Our Actions
- FP Events
- About UUism
- Religious Ed
Love is the spirit of this church
and service its gift.
This is our great covenant:
To dwell together in peace,
to speak the truth in love,
and to help one another.
Welcome to the First Parish Community
Our Worship Services begin at 10:30 a.m. in our historic Sanctuary. Services are followed by a Social Hour in the Upper Parish Hall. All are welcome!
March 26 – Worship with Rev. Eliza Blanchard: “Our Beating Hearts, Our Animal Hearts" – Rev. Eliza Blanchard will lead an intergenerational service featuring stories and poems about our fellow animals. Rev. Eliza will bring a special guest! We'll give thanks for and blessings to our animal companions in a very special ritual. We encourage you to bring your beloved companions as they are willing and able to enjoy and be enjoyed in a sacred, public space. If not, please bring a photo or other memento. (Leashes and cages are highly encouraged, for the security and comfort of all.)
JOIN UP to Speak Up and Take Action on Climate Justice with people of faith, led by Unitarian Universalists: Commit2Respond
Prepare for Metal Recycling Day! Coming Saturday, May 7th..
First Parish News and Events
- Saturday, 1 April 2017 - 7:30pm Off the Common Coffeehouse
- Sunday, 2 April 2017 - 10:30am Worship with Rev. Paul Sprecher: "The Self Transformed"
- Monday, 3 April 2017 - 8:45am MainSpring House Lunches
- Monday, 3 April 2017 - 7:00pm Facilities Committee Meeting
- Tuesday, 4 April 2017 - 7:30pm Facilities Committee Meeting
- Wednesday, 5 April 2017 - 6:30pm Meditation Group
- Thursday, 6 April 2017 - 7:00pm Social Justice Committee Meeting
- Saturday, 8 April 2017 - 7:00pm GIVE US HOPE: A Community Concert
- Sunday, 9 April 2017 - 10:30am Worship with the Green Sanctuary Committee: "Kids to Camp"