- Contact or Visit Us
- Our Church
- Our People, Our Actions
- FP Events
- About UUism
- Religious Ed
Love is the spirit of this church
and service its gift.
This is our great covenant:
To dwell together in peace,
to speak the truth in love,
and to help one another.
Welcome to the First Parish Community
Our worship services begin at 10:30 a.m. in our historic Sanctuary. Services are followed by social hour in the Upper Parish Hall. All are welcome!
April 9 – Worship with the Green Sanctuary Committee & Natural Resources Trust of North Easton: “Kids to Camp”
April 16 – Worship with Rev. Paul Sprecher: “Resurrection and Transformation” – Easter reminds us that all of nature arises again from the darkness – as did Jesus.
JOIN UP to Speak Up and Take Action on Climate Justice with people of faith, led by Unitarian Universalists: Commit2Respond
Prepare for Metal Recycling Day! Coming Saturday, May 7th..
First Parish News and Events
- Sunday, 30 April 2017 - 10:30am Worship with McKayla Hoffman & Tony Winters: "Weaving a New Way"
- Monday, 1 May 2017 - 8:45am MainSpring House Lunches
- Monday, 1 May 2017 - 7:00pm Facilities Committee Meeting
- Wednesday, 3 May 2017 - 6:30pm Meditation Group
- Thursday, 4 May 2017 - 7:00pm Social Justice Committee Meeting
- Saturday, 6 May 2017 - 9:00am Metal Recycling Day
- Saturday, 6 May 2017 - 7:30pm Off the Common Coffeehouse
- Sunday, 7 May 2017 - 10:30am Worship with Rev. Sprecher: "In Our Neighbor's Shoes"
- Monday, 8 May 2017 - 1:00pm Green Sanctuary Committee Meeting