- Contact or Visit Us
- Our Church
- Our People, Our Actions
- First Parish Events
- Our School
- About UUism
Welcome to the First Parish Community
Love is the spirit of this church, and service is its gift. This is our great covenant: to dwell together in peace, to speak the truth in love, and to help one another.
Our regular church year will begin this Sunday, September 7 at 10:30 a.m. We return to the Sanctuary and look forward to a new year with the Reverend Paul Sprecher.
Join us Sundays in the summer at 9:30 am in the Upper Parish Hall for lay-led worship and community. The summer schedule runs July & August.
First Parish News and Events
- Saturday, 4 October 2014 - 8:00pm Off the Common Coffeehouse
- Sunday, 5 October 2014 - 10:30am Worship with Rev. Paul Sprecher
- Monday, 6 October 2014 - 9:00am MainSpring House Lunches
- Monday, 6 October 2014 - 7:30pm Facilities Committee Meeting
- Sunday, 12 October 2014 - 10:30am Worship with Rev. Richard Fewkes
- Monday, 13 October 2014 - 7:30pm Green Sanctuary Committee (Branch of SJC)
- Tuesday, 14 October 2014 - 5:30pm Religious Education Committee Meeting
- Tuesday, 14 October 2014 - 6:00pm LGBT Potluck
- Thursday, 16 October 2014 - 7:30pm Worship Comm. Meeting