- Contact or Visit Us
- Our Church
- Our People, Our Actions
- FP Events
- About UUism
- Religious Ed
Love is the spirit of this church
and service its gift.
This is our great covenant:
To dwell together in peace,
to speak the truth in love,
and to help one another.
Welcome to the First Parish Community
Our Worship Services begin at 10:30 a.m. in our historic Sanctuary. Services are followed by a Social Hour in the Upper Parish Hall. All are welcome!
JOIN UP to Speak Up and Take Action on Climate Justice with people of faith, led by Unitarian Universalists: Commit2Respond
Preview our new website! - a work in progress, as we all are...
First Parish News and Events
- Thursday, 27 October 2016 - 7:30pm Parish Committee Meeting
- Friday, 28 October 2016 - 7:30pm T"UU"rning Leaves Book Club
- Sunday, 30 October 2016 - 10:30am Worship Service with McKayla Hoffman & Tony Winters: "Ancestral Healing"
- Monday, 31 October 2016 - 8:45am MainSpring House Lunches
- Thursday, 3 November 2016 - 7:00pm Social Justice Committee Meeting
- Saturday, 5 November 2016 - 7:30pm Off the Common Coffee House
- Sunday, 6 November 2016 - 10:30am "Free to Be You & Me; Feminism since the 1960's"
- Monday, 7 November 2016 - 7:30pm Facilities Committee Meeting
- Tuesday, 8 November 2016 - 7:00pm Religious Education Meeting