- Contact or Visit Us
- Our Church
- Our People, Our Actions
- FP Events
- About UUism
- Religious Ed
Welcome to the First Parish Community
Love is the spirit of this church, and service is its gift. This is our great covenant: to dwell together in peace, to speak the truth in love, and to help one another.
Join us on Sundays at 10:30 a.m. in the Sanctuary. On September 7, we began our church year with our newly settled minister, the Reverend Paul Sprecher.
Services are followed by a Social Hour in the Upper Parish Hall. All are welcome!
First Parish News and Events
- Thursday, 23 October 2014 - 7:30pm Parish Committee Meeting
- Friday, 24 October 2014 - 6:00pm Lasagna Dinner!
- Sunday, 26 October 2014 - 10:30am Worship with the Music Committee
- Tuesday, 28 October 2014 - 7:30pm Adult RE: Love and Death by Forrest Church
- Saturday, 1 November 2014 - 8:00pm Off the Common Coffeehouse
- Monday, 3 November 2014 - 9:00am MainSpring House Lunches
- Monday, 3 November 2014 - 7:30pm Facilities Committee Meeting
- Thursday, 6 November 2014 (All day) Social Justice Committee (SJC)
- Friday, 7 November 2014 (All day) Circle Dinners