- Contact or Visit Us
- Our Church
- Our People, Our Actions
- FP Events
- About UUism
- Religious Ed
Love is the spirit of this church
and service its gift.
This is our great covenant:
To dwell together in peace,
to speak the truth in love,
and to help one another.
Welcome to the First Parish Community
This Sunday at 10:30 a.m., please join us for our worship service. Services are followed by a Social Hour. All are welcome!
February 14, 2016 Worship with Rev. Rachel Tedesco. Valentine’s Day! - Each Sunday morning, we repeat our church's covenant beginning with, “Love is the spirit of this church.” Love can take different forms: love of friends and neighbors (“agape” love) and love of spouse or partner (romantic love). On this Valentine’s Day, Rev. Rachel will share some thoughts and insights into the ups and downs of romantic love.
JOIN UP to Speak Up and Take Action on Climate Justice with people of faith, led by Unitarian Universalists: Commit2Respond
First Parish News and Events
- Tuesday, 9 February 2016 - 7:30pm Worship Committee Meeting
- Thursday, 11 February 2016 - 7:00pm Growth Team Meeting
- Saturday, 13 February 2016 - 6:00pm Lasagna Supper
- Sunday, 14 February 2016 - 10:30am Worship with Rev. Rachel Tedesco "Reflections on Love"
- Sunday, 14 February 2016 - 11:30am SERVV Sunday
- Monday, 15 February 2016 - 6:30pm Community Vespers for Peace
- Wednesday, 17 February 2016 - 7:00pm Science & Religion Discussion Group
- Thursday, 18 February 2016 - 5:30pm RE Committee Meeting
- Sunday, 21 February 2016 - 10:30am Worship with Rev. Paul Sprecher "What We Love"