- Contact or Visit Us
- Our Church
- Our People, Our Actions
- FP Events
- About UUism
- Religious Ed
Love is the spirit of this church
and service its gift.
This is our great covenant:
To dwell together in peace,
to speak the truth in love,
and to help one another.
Welcome to the First Parish Community
Summer lay-led worship services begin on July 10 in the Upper Parish Hall beginning at 9:30 a.m.
Services are followed by a Social Hour.
All are welcome!
JOIN UP to Speak Up and Take Action on Climate Justice with people of faith, led by Unitarian Universalists: Commit2Respond
First Parish News and Events
- Thursday, 1 September 2016 - 7:00pm Full Social Justice Committee Meeting
- Saturday, 3 September 2016 - 8:00pm Off the Common Coffee House
- Monday, 5 September 2016 - 8:45pm Mainspring Lunch Preparation - Lower Parish Hall
- Thursday, 8 September 2016 - 5:00pm Male Bonding Band
- Sunday, 11 September 2016 - 10:30am Water Communion Service
- Tuesday, 13 September 2016 - 4:00pm Webinar preview of "Defying the Nazis: The Sharps' War"
- Sunday, 18 September 2016 - 10:30am Peace Sunday
- Friday, 23 September 2016 - 9:30am Prison Ministry: Forming Networks for Connection, Growth and Healing
- Sunday, 25 September 2016 - 10:30am Sunday Worship