- Contact or Visit Us
- Our Church
- Our People, Our Actions
- FP Events
- About UUism
- Religious Ed
Welcome to the First Parish Community
Love is the spirit of this church, and service is its gift. This is our great covenant: to dwell together in peace, to speak the truth in love, and to help one another.
Beginning July 12, please join us every Sunday at 9:30 a.m. for summer lay-led services in the Upper Parish Hall. Services are followed by a Social Hour. All are welcome!
JOIN UP to Speak Up and Take Action on Climate Justice with people of faith, led by Unitarian Universalists: Commit2Respond
First Parish News and Events
- Saturday, 4 July 2015 - 10:00am Bridgewater Arts & Music Festival
- Sunday, 5 July 2015 - 9:30am No Worship Service Today - Lay-led worship begins next Sunday.
- Monday, 6 July 2015 - 9:00am Mainspring Lunches - Lower Parish Hall
- Sunday, 12 July 2015 - 9:30am Worship with Bobbe Anderson - "What's Your Plan?"
- Sunday, 19 July 2015 - 9:30am Worship with Beth Manchester-Howell - "Bhagavad Gita Mystery Bag"
- Sunday, 26 July 2015 - 9:30am Worship with Faye George & Winston Bolton - "A Question of Faith", readings from their poetry
- Sunday, 2 August 2015 - 9:30am Worship with the Green Sanctuary Committee & guest preacher Maria Armour - "Conservation & Bats"
- Monday, 3 August 2015 - 9:00am Mainspring Lunches - Lower Parish Hall