- Contact or Visit Us
- Our Church
- Our People, Our Actions
- FP Events
- About UUism
- Religious Ed
Love is the spirit of this church
and service its gift.
This is our great covenant:
To dwell together in peace,
to speak the truth in love,
and to help one another.
Welcome to the First Parish Community
This Sunday at 10:30 a.m., please join us for our worship service. Services are followed by a Social Hour. All are welcome!
May 29 – Memorial Day - Worship with David Page & Rev. Paul Sprecher. Worship Leader: Rev. Paul; Ushers: Janet Dye & Quentin Jarvis.
JOIN UP to Speak Up and Take Action on Climate Justice with people of faith, led by Unitarian Universalists: Commit2Respond
First Parish News and Events
- Wednesday, 25 May 2016 - 7:00pm Insight Meditation Sangha
- Sunday, 29 May 2016 - 10:30am Worship with David Page & Rev. Paul Sprecher
- Tuesday, 31 May 2016 - 10:00am Young Families Playgroup
- Sunday, 5 June 2016 - 10:30am Worship with Rev. Paul Sprecher
- Sunday, 5 June 2016 - 6:00pm Adult Game Night
- Monday, 6 June 2016 - 9:00am Mainspring Lunches - Lower Parish Hall
- Monday, 6 June 2016 - 7:30pm Facilities Committee Meeting
- Tuesday, 7 June 2016 - 10:00am Young Families Playgroup
- Wednesday, 8 June 2016 - 7:00pm Insight Meditation Sangha