- Contact or Visit Us
- Our Church
- Our People, Our Actions
- FP Events
- About UUism
- Religious Ed
Love is the spirit of this church
and service its gift.
This is our great covenant:
To dwell together in peace,
to speak the truth in love,
and to help one another.
Welcome to the First Parish Community
Our Worship Services begin at 10:30 a.m. in our historic Sanctuary. Services are followed by a Social Hour in the Upper Parish Hall. All are welcome!
JOIN UP to Speak Up and Take Action on Climate Justice with people of faith, led by Unitarian Universalists: Commit2Respond
Preview our new website! - a work in progress, as we all are...
First Parish News and Events
- Friday, 30 September 2016 - 7:00pm T"UU"rning Leaves Book Club
- Saturday, 1 October 2016 - 8:00pm Off the Common Coffee House
- Sunday, 2 October 2016 - 10:30am Worship Service with Rev. Richard Fewkes: "Beside the Still Waters"
- Monday, 3 October 2016 - 9:00am Preparing Mainspring House Lunches - Lower Parish Hall
- Sunday, 9 October 2016 - 10:30am Worship Service with Matt Meyer: "Beyond Light Bulbs: Covenant & Collective Action"
- Sunday, 16 October 2016 - 10:30am Worship Service with Rev. Richard Fewkes: "The Making & Remaking of Covenants"
- Thursday, 20 October 2016 - 7:30pm Worship Committee meeting
- Sunday, 23 October 2016 - 10:30am Worship Service with Rev. Richard Fewkes: "The Theology of Eating"