- Contact or Visit Us
- Our Church
- Our People, Our Actions
- FP Events
- About UUism
- Religious Ed
Welcome to the First Parish Community
Love is the spirit of this church, and service is its gift. This is our great covenant: to dwell together in peace, to speak the truth in love, and to help one another.
Please join us every Sunday at 10:30 a.m. in the Sanctuary. Services are followed by a Social Hour in the Upper Parish Hall. All are welcome!
JOIN UP to Speak Up and Take Action on Climate Justice with people of faith, led by Unitarian Universalists: Commit2Respond
First Parish News and Events
- Monday, 4 May 2015 - 9:00am MainSpring House Lunches
- Monday, 4 May 2015 - 7:30pm Facilities Committee Meeting
- Sunday, 10 May 2015 - 9:00am Choir Practice
- Sunday, 10 May 2015 - 10:30am Mother's Day Service
- Monday, 11 May 2015 - 7:30pm Green Sanctuary Committee (Branch of SJC)
- Thursday, 14 May 2015 - 5:30pm Religious Education Committee Meeting
- Saturday, 16 May 2015 - 6:00pm Annual Goods & Services Auction!
- Sunday, 17 May 2015 - 9:00am Choir Practice
- Sunday, 17 May 2015 - 10:30am Worship with Rev. Paul Sprecher