- Contact or Visit Us
- Our Church
- Our People, Our Actions
- FP Events
- About UUism
- Religious Ed
Welcome to the First Parish Community
Love is the spirit of this church, and service is its gift. This is our great covenant: to dwell together in peace, to speak the truth in love, and to help one another.
This Sunday at 10:30 a.m., please join us for our worship service. Services are followed by a Social Hour. All are welcome!
See photos from the annual Peace Celebration Service. This was a special day where we came together with the rest of the Bridgewater community to celebrate Peace. Read more at: https://www.facebook.com/events/858967984174196/.
JOIN UP to Speak Up and Take Action on Climate Justice with people of faith, led by Unitarian Universalists: Commit2Respond
First Parish News and Events
- Thursday, 15 October 2015 - 7:30pm Worship Committee meeting
- Sunday, 18 October 2015 - 9:00am Choir Practice
- Sunday, 18 October 2015 - 10:30am Worship with Rev. Paul Sprecher: "Religious Experience"
- Thursday, 22 October 2015 - 7:30pm Parish Committee Meeting
- Sunday, 25 October 2015 - 9:00am Choir Practice
- Sunday, 25 October 2015 - 10:30am Hymn Sing Worship with the Music Committee
- Sunday, 1 November 2015 - 9:00am Choir Practice
- Sunday, 1 November 2015 - 6:00pm Board Game Night
- Sunday, 1 November 2015 - 8:15pm Worship with Rev. Paul Sprecher & Religious Ed. Committee